Become A Customer - How to Apply
To qualify as a UPP customer, you must:
- own a retail pet store
- maintain a valid business license
- be located within our service area — we serve California, Nevada, Arizona, and Hawaii only
- have the ability to purchase a minimum order of $500
- have the ability to place an order at least once per month
If you think you may meet this criteria and would like to become a customer, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
United Pacific Pet offers outstanding customer service and the product selection your own customers are looking for. Join our growing family of satisfied UPP customers and
discover why we are the preferred distributor of so many retailers and manufacturers. We have an extensive and growing selection of dog and cat foods and supplies.
We seek out high-quality products and suppliers of leading brands as well as natural, holistic and organic products. United Pacific Pet also offers many items designed
for the boutique and upscale markets.
Orders can be placed over the phone or by fax, using either our custom or our standard order forms.
Current order forms and price lists can be downloaded and printed for your convenience. Our knowledgeable sales team is here to help and if you're ever dissatisfied with your
order you can utilize our hassle-free return policy. We deliver to most areas weekly.
We want to work with you to build a successful business.
Take advantage of our easy, affordable and effective Co-Op Advertising Program.
Utilize the Free Training resources on our Links pages to improve the effectiveness of your team.
Are you opening a new store? Our experienced field sales people have had years of experience operating retail stores. Let them assist you
in choosing the best selling products and implementing time tested merchandising ideas.
Website Features with Confidential Online Access
- Current product and price information
- Easy access to promotions, ISOs and other special offers
- Downloadable catalog
- Links to industry and training resources
- Online ordering (requires separate login)